“Worst accomodation. Do not stay here.”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Nirwana Beach Club

Nirwana Beach Club
Ranked #3 of 20 things to do in Lagoi
Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Worst accomodation. Do not stay here.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Apologies, just to add on to my previous post. The reason why I am so unsatisfied is that, the cost of a night stay is approximately the same as in nirwana resort hotel. Prices similar, conditions extremely different. 180
Sing Dollars a night for this kind of accomodation. I advise all not to stay here.

Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
8 attraction reviews
“Elephant Park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

Our trip to the Elephant Park at Nirwana Gardens was unforgettable. My mom and I were made to feel at ease riding these huge creatures and chatted away with the Mahouts who were more than happy to practice their English. After a 30 minute trek we returned to the park for photos and the Mahouts were happy to snap away or pose for pictures beside the elephants. An experience not to be missed!

Visited April 2013
Singapore, null, Singapore
“ASK urself did this worth it”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2013

The food there is expensive. Not a normal people go. Think, sgd12 for a fried rice. If u think is cheap, my bank account is there for you to send me money.
This place is a TOTAL scam, do not go. Basic requirement for room such as phone and hair dryer is not available. THIS PLACE IS FOR RICH PEOPLE WHO IS BRAINLESS TO GO.
GOOD LUCK IF YOU HAD ALREADY BOOKED IT. I WOULD SAY I WONT GO EVEN THOUGH U TREAT ME FOR FREE... GOOD BYE SCAMMER NIRWANA.

LASTLY DONOT CHOOSE ANY RESORT NEAR THE FERRY.

AGRO BEACH IS better eventhough it need a bus travel of an hour before reaching the resort.

Visited April 2013
“Great for relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2013

It's a perfect get away for my husband and I. Staff are friendly and always ready to help. Beach is clean and beautiful. Not for those expecting luxurious rooms, it's really basic. Great for those who don't intend to stay much in the room. We spend most of our time on the beach just relaxing. If you're a beach lover and rugged, this is for you. If you're not into shacks and simple living, then pay more and go to the hotel. Food could be better, expect to pay at least SGD$50 for two simple meals.

Singapore River, Singapore
“Very disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2013

Took a friend to the kelong restaurant - it was awful - service almost non existent (even though the place was not busy) and food very ordinary.

Visited February 2013