We stayed in April 2012 for our honeymoon. Ill start with the positive feedback.First impressions of the resort are great. The staff were amazing, helpful and so friendly. We loved the swim up bar and the whole pool area was fantastic. Our honeymoon room was lovely and nicely decorated. The view from our room was perfect. The welcome plate and fruit platter was yummy and so nice. However, the animals in the roof kept us up at night, the deck was very weak and eaten away (very unsafe) and we needed techs to fix the beautiful spa bath (killed the romance a little). Please be prepared to pay a lot of money for food and drinks. It is extreamly overpriced. Regardless of needing to import food and compared to other resorts (in response to feedback to other peoples comments) it is still very expensive. The food was nice and the cocktails were nice but we ran out of money just eating and had no money left for fun stuff. I would rather stay at an all inclusive resort next time where you have pre paid the food and drink. A part from needing A LOT of renovations and upgrades, better offers on food and safer decking it was a nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bintan Lagoon Resort an Indonesian style resort with 470 rooms, villas and suites. A tropical paradise, only 75 minutes by our own private high speed ferry from Singapore direct to the resort. The resort has its own immigration terminal and fast track service. Sitting on the magnificent Pasir Panjang Beach, overlooking the South China Sea the 1.5Km beach is tranquil and unspoilt. Bintan Lagoon Resort is a tropical haven with over 300 hectares (766 acres)and includes 2 stunning championship golf course designed by Jack Nicholas, and Ian Baker Finch. The resort provides excellent meeting, incentive and team building facilities catering to groups from 10 to 1,000 people. Whether it is a family holiday, weekend break, romantic spa indulged getaway, a golfing break, or a company event in Paradise we are waiting to assist you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Southall Travel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bintan Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Lagoon Hotel Lagoi
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands