I know this is a little late to make a review for this resort. I came with my family last month and was greeted with the warm welcome dance. They are very attractive.
We was here for our vacation for second time in Bintan, didn't feel the urge of leaving the hotel, everything was almost available within the hotel. We love the ground in the Bintan Lagoon and it is a good thing because there is not much thing to do in Bintan aside shopping and playing golf. The rooms are nice, but nothing wow, I would expect more luxury within the rooms for a resort of this caliber. The shops within the hotel were a bit expensive. Actually, everything are expensive. Big thanks to Nicholas who gave us journeyful vouchers so we could get many discounts and enjoy some complimentary facilities such as karaoke and late check out. He's a nice staff. We registered only 4 people, but he gave us 5 vouchers and help us how to booking a hotel in those website.
Overall, this is a great resort, which is family-friendly but with privacy if you want it. The beach is good and there are many water activities for the more adventurous and active guests. We hope we can come back to Bintan next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bintan Lagoon Resort an Indonesian style resort with 470 rooms, villas and suites. A tropical paradise, only 75 minutes by our own private high speed ferry from Singapore direct to the resort. The resort has its own immigration terminal and fast track service. Sitting on the magnificent Pasir Panjang Beach, overlooking the South China Sea the 1.5Km beach is tranquil and unspoilt. Bintan Lagoon Resort is a tropical haven with over 300 hectares (766 acres)and includes 2 stunning championship golf course designed by Jack Nicholas, and Ian Baker Finch. The resort provides excellent meeting, incentive and team building facilities catering to groups from 10 to 1,000 people. Whether it is a family holiday, weekend break, romantic spa indulged getaway, a golfing break, or a company event in Paradise we are waiting to assist you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bintan Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Lagoon Hotel Lagoi
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands