My company held an event here and we used Bintan Lagoon as our accommodation. Which was absolutely amazing the moment I stepped into the resort. From the welcome dance to our check in to spacious twin rooms, I knew that our stay here was going to be special. With most of our days spent in the meeting rooms which were well equipped with the necessary facilities including projecter and refreshment, I was not able to spend time to enjoy the rest of the facilities. I did however managed sneak in an hour or so at one of the many swimming pools around, which was fantastic. Towels are offered and with guests spread out among the swimming pools, it is not as noisy and you get to experience that tranquil feel that resorts typically market thenselves to be:)
Food was provided in terms of buffet for all my meals and boy have they outdone themselves. Three to four appetisers with soup and an assortment of bread set the tone to what the resort has to offer on a daily basis for its main courses. And you can expect a high standard of food as well. As my colleagues and I were discussing about work, the staff came in to collect our plates and top up our drinks without disturbing us. All with a cheerful smile.
Which brings us to the last point. Service was impeccable from the start. While not perfect, everywhere I went, I was greeted with smiles. Genuine ones too. Of course, it hells that you smile back as well:) When I asked for a replacement lamp in my room, it was quickly resolved by next morning. Entering and leaving the restaurants, we were always greeted by the staff. It was definitely nice to be taken care by a group of people who are loving them jobs.
All in all, it was a memorable experience with our group being delighted with our stay. As a big group, we could be rather noisy but the facilities and staff accommodated us well. I would recommend this place for all to enjoy. Thank you for making a beach resort stay a memorable one once again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bintan Lagoon Resort an Indonesian style resort with 470 rooms, villas and suites. A tropical paradise, only 75 minutes by our own private high speed ferry from Singapore direct to the resort. The resort has its own immigration terminal and fast track service. Sitting on the magnificent Pasir Panjang Beach, overlooking the South China Sea the 1.5Km beach is tranquil and unspoilt. Bintan Lagoon Resort is a tropical haven with over 300 hectares (766 acres)and includes 2 stunning championship golf course designed by Jack Nicholas, and Ian Baker Finch. The resort provides excellent meeting, incentive and team building facilities catering to groups from 10 to 1,000 people. Whether it is a family holiday, weekend break, romantic spa indulged getaway, a golfing break, or a company event in Paradise we are waiting to assist you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Bintan Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Lagoon Hotel Lagoi
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands