This is our 2nd trip to Bintan Lagoon Resort after 4 years with our kids now 5 and 7. Happy to say that we had a great time there as we did the last time round and the kids enjoyed it tremendously. Having their own private Jetty was definitely a BIG plus as we did not have to jostle for space with the rest of the travellers at Tg Pinang.
Would have given a 5 star rating if not for the clogged drain in the bathroom (which they fixed relatively quickly) and the so-so breakfast buffet (the fried dough that comes with the porridge was mouldy).
Will probably want to stay slightly longer than just 1 night the next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bintan Lagoon Resort an Indonesian style resort with 470 rooms, villas and suites. A tropical paradise, only 75 minutes by our own private high speed ferry from Singapore direct to the resort. The resort has its own immigration terminal and fast track service. Sitting on the magnificent Pasir Panjang Beach, overlooking the South China Sea the 1.5Km beach is tranquil and unspoilt. Bintan Lagoon Resort is a tropical haven with over 300 hectares (766 acres)and includes 2 stunning championship golf course designed by Jack Nicholas, and Ian Baker Finch. The resort provides excellent meeting, incentive and team building facilities catering to groups from 10 to 1,000 people. Whether it is a family holiday, weekend break, romantic spa indulged getaway, a golfing break, or a company event in Paradise we are waiting to assist you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bintan Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Lagoon Hotel Lagoi
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands