I stayed in this resort with my colleagues for 1 night. When we checked in on Aug 1 they charged 6mn IDR to my credit card as deposit. We were leaving the next day and our total expense (lunch & dinner which was charged to room) was 9mn IDR. They said they would reverse the deposit and charged the entire 9mn to my card again. We specifically enquired if the 6mn is reversed and they said yes.
Fortunately I checked my credit card bill after 4 days and shocked to see that the amount is not reversed. 4 days and they could not figure out they have double charged a guest while reconciling their accounts?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bintan Lagoon Resort an Indonesian style resort with 470 rooms, villas and suites. A tropical paradise, only 75 minutes by our own private high speed ferry from Singapore direct to the resort. The resort has its own immigration terminal and fast track service. Sitting on the magnificent Pasir Panjang Beach, overlooking the South China Sea the 1.5Km beach is tranquil and unspoilt. Bintan Lagoon Resort is a tropical haven with over 300 hectares (766 acres)and includes 2 stunning championship golf course designed by Jack Nicholas, and Ian Baker Finch. The resort provides excellent meeting, incentive and team building facilities catering to groups from 10 to 1,000 people. Whether it is a family holiday, weekend break, romantic spa indulged getaway, a golfing break, or a company event in Paradise we are waiting to assist you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bintan Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Lagoon Hotel Lagoi
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands