My partner and I stayed here for two nights during a recent trip to Singapore. I had read mixed reviews regarding the resort, so I was not sure what to expect.
The beach is beautiful and clean and the grounds well maintained. The direct ferry service was very handy.
As mentioned by other reviewers, the rooms are a bit tired, however, they were clean and comfortable.
Compared to other resorts we stayed in during our travels in Asia, the food and drinks were not cheap. However, considering our room rate was $150AUD per night, our overall stay was quite reasonable. Compared to what you can expect to pay in Australia, food and beverage prices are pretty average ($12-15AUD for a cocktail). We ate at both Rice and the buffet style Kopi cafe. We thought the value and the food were better at the buffet.
Tips: we had to pay for an Indonesian holiday Visa upon arrival. Luckily we had just enough SD$ to cover as there were no EFTPOS facilities.
Overall: this resort would be a great place to vacation with a family. As a young couple, we had a relaxing time but glad we only stayed the two nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bintan Lagoon Resort an Indonesian style resort with 470 rooms, villas and suites. A tropical paradise, only 75 minutes by our own private high speed ferry from Singapore direct to the resort. The resort has its own immigration terminal and fast track service. Sitting on the magnificent Pasir Panjang Beach, overlooking the South China Sea the 1.5Km beach is tranquil and unspoilt. Bintan Lagoon Resort is a tropical haven with over 300 hectares (766 acres)and includes 2 stunning championship golf course designed by Jack Nicholas, and Ian Baker Finch. The resort provides excellent meeting, incentive and team building facilities catering to groups from 10 to 1,000 people. Whether it is a family holiday, weekend break, romantic spa indulged getaway, a golfing break, or a company event in Paradise we are waiting to assist you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bintan Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Lagoon Hotel Lagoi
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands