The whole trip was fun and was glad that we were given upgrade to one of the villas which was nice though no ammenities in the toilets - not an issue for me. The only flaw was upon check out, we were held as they claimed the we have lost a towel or two from the pool area which might be true as there were 16 of us who borrowed towels. One of the staffs in charge of the towels was holding as up and telling us to pay for the towels. But what irked me was when he told me to go back to the pool area and help him find the towel and the body language was so annoying that it felt like we stole the towels. Anyway, we talked to the manager and all was fine. Aside from this, all was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nirwana Resort Hotel has 241 guestrooms including 29 suites, all with sweeping sea, pool or garden views. Full modern amenities and facilities are available to guests, and our ensemble of restaurants and bars will satisfy the most discerning taste buds. With a full and comprehensive range of activities lined up for guests, diverse interests and pursuits are matched with top quality facilities and services. *Nirwana Resort Hotel guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Expedia, Fastbooking, Priceline, ACCOR, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island, Riau Islands