We spent 2 happy nights here in late October and were very happy. The location great and the hotel grounds are massive and they even have a small zoo...but the up keep looks a little lacking. The food and beverage options were good but not great and the bed a touch hard. The prices are in SGD so be aware that they are not Indonesian prices but take nothing away we were very happy here and would stay again.
They were also upgrading a lot of rooms too so the hotel is only going to get better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nirwana Resort Hotel has 241 guestrooms including 29 suites, all with sweeping sea, pool or garden views. Full modern amenities and facilities are available to guests, and our ensemble of restaurants and bars will satisfy the most discerning taste buds. With a full and comprehensive range of activities lined up for guests, diverse interests and pursuits are matched with top quality facilities and services. *Nirwana Resort Hotel guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Fastbooking, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island, Riau Islands