We came here for the second time with wifey and kid in tow.
- 45 mins ferry ride from Sg. What an amazing convenience
- Big and small pool ideal for children
- decent rooms
- the beach was cleaner this time around and we even fed fishes along the shoreline. No tar, no jellyfishes, no problem!
Suggestion to the management: Why not place artificial reefs beneath the beachfront so as to "invite" more fishes to stay? These artificial reefs could stand as your "house reef" to entice avid snorklers like myself to visit this resort more often?
- overpriced, substandard food. Don't mind paying for food at premium prices as long as the quality is at par with it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nirwana Resort Hotel has 241 guestrooms including 29 suites, all with sweeping sea, pool or garden views. Full modern amenities and facilities are available to guests, and our ensemble of restaurants and bars will satisfy the most discerning taste buds. With a full and comprehensive range of activities lined up for guests, diverse interests and pursuits are matched with top quality facilities and services. *Nirwana Resort Hotel guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, ACCOR, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island, Riau Islands