Ok hotel. Forced to have an adjoining room (and therefore pay double as no rooms had 2 x Double Beds for our 2 girls (10 & 3). Very dated decor. Food pretty bad in lower hotel restaurant. Evening meal was slightly better. Visited here overnight for my birthday. Staff were ok, didn't put themselves out, hotel only really 3 star standard but don't see many alternatives on island. Good pick-up and drop-off service to the ferry back to Singapore. Worth getting Emerald Class Tickets on Ferry over. Very expensive trip for what it was. Beach dirty and waring signs not to swim due to petroleum. Breakfast buffet - Wide choice but food cold and not refilled in a timely manner, waiting staff rude and unprofessional. Wouldn't go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nirwana Resort Hotel has 241 guestrooms including 29 suites, all with sweeping sea, pool or garden views. Full modern amenities and facilities are available to guests, and our ensemble of restaurants and bars will satisfy the most discerning taste buds. With a full and comprehensive range of activities lined up for guests, diverse interests and pursuits are matched with top quality facilities and services. *Nirwana Resort Hotel guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island, Riau Islands