We stayed here for a short break whilst visiting a friend in Singapore. It rained almost the whole time, but this is to be expected, I think in October. It didn`t ruin it for us we still did all we wanted. We travelled as a small group ( 6 of us) and had 3 large rooms. The hotel and food etc. was excellent as was the service provided by all staff. It was my husbands birthday while we were there and they made him a cake in hours although they did request a days notice. But that was not that much of a problem, the dune buggy`s are a must, to do. The pool is excellent. As was the kayaking we had a great time. Also the lovley walks around the resort were very enjoyable. Would definately go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nirwana Resort Hotel has 241 guestrooms including 29 suites, all with sweeping sea, pool or garden views. Full modern amenities and facilities are available to guests, and our ensemble of restaurants and bars will satisfy the most discerning taste buds. With a full and comprehensive range of activities lined up for guests, diverse interests and pursuits are matched with top quality facilities and services. *Nirwana Resort Hotel guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, HostelWorld, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island, Riau Islands