Hotel service is very good, although we have went to the wrong receptionist that we thought there is only in Nirwana Resort but instead they sent us to the Nirwana Beach Club receptionist. Receptionist and their staff is very friendly and always with smilling face, check-in is fast. Hotel room is not really a hotel style room but a beach wooden house. The room is moderate, not very spacious with old fashion furniture that i think might have to refurbish soon. TV, toilet and hot shower is kinda old and ages.
The beach was breathtaking with white and powder fines sand but there is a lot of black oil stain along the beach that you cannot avoid and step on it. Once you step on it, it is hard to clean from your leg which is very bad in experience. There is lot lot of seaweed along the beach and make the beach look very dirty, they might have to think a way or clean it more frequently. The time i go to the beach was in low tide, we try to walk and swim in the sea water but too much of rocks and stone at the shallow side so end up we gave up.
The facilities, restaurant and beach was shared with Nirwana Resort in walking distance included the breakfast, the breakfast in Nirwana Resort is good in term of taste and variety, swimming pool look very nice although we do not swim, and the beach at Nirwana Resort is much much better.
We love the view with blue green seawater, definitely will come back for the view but not the black oil stain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the water's edge of Indonesia's Bintan island, Nirwana Beach Club welcomes you to the ultimate rustic beachfront hideaway. Indulge in a variety of water sports, nature and the timeless traditions of a village-style living. Feel your spirits lifted amidst the spacious thatched-roof chalets, sunny beaches and a blue ocean, savouring relaxation and a boundless choice of tropical activities. Guestrooms at Nirwana Beach Club come with modern Thai interiors and wooden flooring. Each well-appointed room is equipped with a refrigerator and TV. Hot shower facilities are in the private bathroom. *Nirwana Beach Club guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), ACCOR, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Beach Club Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Beach Hotel
- Nirwana Beach Club
- Nirwana Beach Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Beach Club Bintan Island, Riau Islands