Club Med Bintan Island
Angsana Bintan(Bintan Island)
US$159
US$132
3,640 results
All reviewscircus teamchef de villagewaterfall restaurantspecial thanksaqua aerobicsnightly showsfriendly gosflying trapezemichael jacksonfamily holidayray rayspecial mentiongreat holidaynew friendsevery mealbintan islandfree flow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This is my 2nd time to this Club Med village! I had stayed 4 nites there this time and my son and daughter really enjoy the activities in the Mini Club and Petite Club there. Staff are nice and our special thanks to Shiiaq (sorry if I remember your name wrongly =P) at the bar on the 4/F floor who was so nice to make all the drinks for us. There were 6 of us together , me and my hubby, 6-year old son, 2-year old daughter, mother-in-law and sister-in-law, and we all had a good time there. Food was great too!

1  Thank Vivian C
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I have been to a few Club Med Villages and this is the best so far. The Staff or G.O.'s were great encouraging all guest to partake in all activities and enjoy the facilities of this lovely resort. Resort Manager Mei was the perfect host. The Location , beachfront , set amongst the forest and adjacent to the Ria Bintang Golf Course was the ideal setting to relax and enjoy, with the option of being as active as you want. The food was wonderful and a great variety available , Japanese, Indonesian, Italian , Vegan , to name a few and a great variety of Seafood along with plenty of Western dishes and good menu for the Children. Activities abound for Circus School , Yoga, Fitness Centre, Archery, Sailing, Tennis, Golf nearby, Bush Walks and a beautiful Spa Resort on site, the list goes on. I will be back, thank you all .

Room Tip: Request rooms on Ocean Side, Water Views over the resort and gardens.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank PTMDAVID
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The G.O are so perfect nice. My family were stay here 3 nights and the trip was so amazing! I would say thank you to Sue, Panji, Aby, EDO(archery coach, he said he is so hands) and Tom. I need to thank you all and We'll come back soon!

Room Tip: we choose "club room" there, it's in 3rd floor where has a nice view for the beach and outside. The bed there is so perfect for me.
1  Thank Addy Y
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I stayed in Club Med Bintan for 4 nights with my daughter in July and I must say they totally exceeded my expectations. I went with not much expectations thinking there wont be too much activities to keep me occupied and surprisingly, I didn't have time to really read my book. Everyday I am preoccupied with things to such as snokelling, swimming, gym, archery, sailing, kayaking, wind surfing, pilates, yoga, aqua aerobics and spa just to name a few.

Although I have to say the rooms are pretty ordinary and a bit worn out, but its really the GO in Club Med that made a huge difference. You feel like they are your friends and just like a group of people having a great time. I love their after dinner shows as its injected with lots of humour and entertainment. I was really happy to see my daughter enjoying herself so much and she particularly enjoyed the trapezium together with the Circus Team. We both love the beach and the pool. I was pleasantly surprise that they have an awesome beach which is clean and easy to swim around.

I want to thank a few people for making our trip so enjoyable.

Ketuk (water sports) - Ketuk is really an awesome guy. My daughter said he is one of her few favourite GO. He is very attentive and caring and sat with us during dinner on our first night at Club Med and since then, he has become like a friend to us. He introduced a lot of water sports and some of the highlighted activities which we particularly enjoyed. The kayaking trip to Bintan Island was one beautiful experience. Thanks for giving me a chance to enjoy the great scenery.

Tomok (waterfall restaurant) - Tom is such a personable guy. I was impressed he remembered my name the next morning at the breakfast table and the tea I like to drink. He has a very engaging and warm personality., always greeting us with his warm smile. We definitely got the service like we were in a five star hotel.

Vox (pilates and acqua sports) - Vox is such a delight to hang around with. He has such great sense of humour and he definitely makes his classes a lot more interesting. I never knew pilates could be such great fun!!

Rusik - thank you Rusik for taking good care of my daughter Megan Chan. She thought you were great and told me how attentive and caring you are as a person and how great you are with kids. She spoke highly of you every day.

Guy - Great personality, funny and makes his golf classes a lot interesting. My daughter did one session with the mini-club and thought Guy was really funny and cool.

Pierre - thanks Pierre for taking the time to attend to my requests about the rooms and extensions. Really appreciate your help.

Jason (water sports and Lifeguard) - Jason has great initiative, I saw him taking the initiative to group my daughter and a few other girls and engaged them with some activities at the pool. They all had great fun.

Everyone has been great and definitely this has changed my whole perception of Club Med. The whole experience has been awesome. Thank you so much. I hope when I am back, I will see the same engaging and fun people around.

Catherina (Hong Kong)

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The trapeze was the highlight of the trip, with our kids being beginners and by the end of the trip were able to perform a few tricks. With the help of the GOs being professional and fun the kids took this activity daily. Special thanks to Saya, Viola, Andie and Brandon. Another fun activity was wind surfing and GO Jason was fantastic with the kids. Many other fun activities for the kids, include archery, beach volleyball, table tennis and catamaran sailing.

The food choices were plentiful and the kids were able to taste a variety of food from different countries, and with yummy desserts, The entertainment at night was always popular with the guests and GOs partying away.

Rooms are looking to be dated but the room size was large for us.

Recommended for families.

Room Tip: Room facing the pond