Fantastic location, quiet beach and a view to die for but make sure you get a Seaview room, its worth the extra cost. The chalets are rustic, a bit like an Australian beach cabin but nice Indonesian décor. Don't go expecting luxury but we thought they were very clean and well maintained and suited us well. The staff at the resort are exceptionally friendly and we really enjoyed the food, not overly expensive. You can go next door to the Nirwana easily enough if you want to use the pool and other facilities, a short walk or catch the bus if you are lazy. Go midweek in the off season and you will practically have the place to yourself. Stayed 4 nights, could have stayed longer, very relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave the world behind as you cruise to Mayang Sari Beach Resort Bintan - a rustic resort tucked away in a pretty little cove on Bintan Island. Set in unspoiled nature on the northern coast of Bintan Island, Mayang Sari Beach Resort offers the perfect haven for a brief respite or a long weekend. Wake up to fresh sea breeze and the lush beauty of a tropical beach. Each air-conditioned chalet is equipped with modern amenities and also has an attached bathroom and a private veranda that commands either a garden or sea view. *Mayang Sari Beach Resort guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Agoda, ACCOR, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Nirwana Gardens Mayang Sari Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwan Gardens - Mayang Sari Beach Hotel Lagoi
- Mayang Sari Beach Bintan
- Mayang Sari Beach Hotel Bintan
- Nirwana Gardens Mayang Sari Beach Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands