We rented two rooms, one double, one twin. They were clean and tidy with everything provided that we needed.
The rooms in this hotel are large chalets with room for an extra bed or two for those who want to share (they don't interconnect though). They're in blocks of four and most have a sea view, or partial sea view for the garden rooms (second row).
We were very happy with this place, the staff friendly and helpful, the rooms were good, the food was better than expected and the sea and beach were lovely.
We stayed mid-week so it was peaceful. There's a disco up the beach (at the cabanas) which is supposed to be noisy at weekends, but it didn't affect us.
All in all, a very good few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave the world behind as you cruise to Mayang Sari Beach Resort Bintan - a rustic resort tucked away in a pretty little cove on Bintan Island. Set in unspoiled nature on the northern coast of Bintan Island, Mayang Sari Beach Resort offers the perfect haven for a brief respite or a long weekend. Wake up to fresh sea breeze and the lush beauty of a tropical beach. Each air-conditioned chalet is equipped with modern amenities and also has an attached bathroom and a private veranda that commands either a garden or sea view. *Mayang Sari Beach Resort guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Nirwana Gardens Mayang Sari Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwan Gardens - Mayang Sari Beach Hotel Lagoi
- Mayang Sari Beach Bintan
- Mayang Sari Beach Hotel Bintan
- Nirwana Gardens Mayang Sari Beach Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands