We just returned from a 4 day stay at Mayang Sari.
It was our first time to Bintan and we picked the resort based on Tripadvisor reviews. We were not disappointed!
The chalet type accomodation is clean and comfortable. The proximity to the beach is a major bonus (you can hear the waves at night).
The noise at night from the Nirwana Beach Club wasn't a problem for us. We were in Stingray 2 which is one of the closet rooms to the club. Although Starfish rooms are furthest from the club they appear to be most affected by the noise (it travels straight across the bay).
Food at Spice restraraunt was great. Good variety and value.
Staff were efficient, friendly and accomodating.
We will definitely be returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave the world behind as you cruise to Mayang Sari Beach Resort Bintan - a rustic resort tucked away in a pretty little cove on Bintan Island. Set in unspoiled nature on the northern coast of Bintan Island, Mayang Sari Beach Resort offers the perfect haven for a brief respite or a long weekend. Wake up to fresh sea breeze and the lush beauty of a tropical beach. Each air-conditioned chalet is equipped with modern amenities and also has an attached bathroom and a private veranda that commands either a garden or sea view. *Mayang Sari Beach Resort guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Nirwana Gardens Mayang Sari Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwan Gardens - Mayang Sari Beach Hotel Lagoi
- Mayang Sari Beach Bintan
- Mayang Sari Beach Hotel Bintan
- Nirwana Gardens Mayang Sari Beach Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands