Nice location right on the beach. Friendly and efficient staff. But the resort looks so old and tired! Food is absolutely terrible and prices are on the high side! We ordered drinks and snacks on the beach. The smiling staff brought us the order wrapped in plastic bags and take-away boxxes with no glasses. At 60 S$ for 3 beers and some chicken wings, they must be dreaming! I stayed 3 days and spend over 400 S$ just in lousy food. Will not come back, for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave the world behind as you cruise to Mayang Sari Beach Resort Bintan - a rustic resort tucked away in a pretty little cove on Bintan Island. Set in unspoiled nature on the northern coast of Bintan Island, Mayang Sari Beach Resort offers the perfect haven for a brief respite or a long weekend. Wake up to fresh sea breeze and the lush beauty of a tropical beach. Each air-conditioned chalet is equipped with modern amenities and also has an attached bathroom and a private veranda that commands either a garden or sea view. *Mayang Sari Beach Resort guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Nirwana Gardens Mayang Sari Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwan Gardens - Mayang Sari Beach Hotel Lagoi
- Mayang Sari Beach Bintan
- Mayang Sari Beach Hotel Bintan
- Nirwana Gardens Mayang Sari Beach Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands