“fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Loch Tummel Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tummel Bridge
Loch Tummel Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Tummel Bridge
england
“fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2012

just got back from a week at loch tummel,what a fantastic company the driver was really really good,jokes stories history he had it all (foot foot)was the tale of the rabits.this trip was really organised not a drop of time wasted all planned so well,if i had a complaint it was shopping we dont like shopping so had to seek out other things to do in that area(like perth we found the black watch museum) this was more interesting,the trip up aveiemore railway was glorious the weather was great not a cloud in the sky lots of skiers and snowboarders,the hotel was very good,food very good not a sphagetti bolognaise in sight! good choices and delivered well,rooms very clean crisp white sheets and towells,tea coffee and tv and hairdryer all made for good comforts,lochs and glens for me again as soon as possible,sorry i forgot the quize every day good fun

Room Tip: no swimming pool or fitness get out breath the air and WALK, good walks advised by hotel and well wo...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
8 Thank larke

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (257)
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2012

Found this 2nd visit as excellent as the 1st,5star service from all staff can recommend that this is well worth a visit .

5 Thank hyundai7
gwent
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2012

Just came back from a week with lochs and glens at tummel bridge hotel
well situated views fantastic. Hotel was lovely staff top class nothing to much trouble for them, our driver John was great cheerful great sense of humour nothing to much trouble for him. food was great each meal was hot, tasty and well presented, rooms bed bathroom spotless. company on the bus top class so friendly. first time with lochs and glens wont be the last. Pat and Bryan

6 Thank canute49
Barry
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

Just got back at weekend after a holiday with Lochs and glens what a great time we had, hotel very nice and clean plenty of room in the rooms as well, the driver we had was really great nothing was any trouble to him , This is the first time we have been with Lochs and glens, and we will be going again with them all being well, and we will tell all our friends about them.

6 Thank Patricia d
United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2012

I have travelled with Lochs and Glens three times previously and this is very much better than the others. I really couldn't find fault with the hotel or daily tours at all. I asked for a room with a walk-in shower since I cannot get in or out of a bath. I was travelling solo, but I got a lovely room, very large with a huge shower-room just as I'd asked and a view of the loch thrown in. When I opened my curtains on the first morning, the view was stunning. The sun was coming up over the surrounding mountains with a layer of mist hovering over the utterly still loch. Sadly, I had forgotten to bring my camera.

The staff were charming,. The food in the dining room was good and plentiful with a wide choice for breakfast and dinner. The waiters and waitresses, mostly young Eastern Europeans from what I gathered from chatting to them, were just delightful. I didn't go to the evening entertainment, I'm not too keen on that type of entertainment. I was more than happy to find a cosy corner in the lounge with a good book and a (very reasonably priced) drink.

Sadly, I can't give this holiday a five star rating. The driver, whilst perfectly civil, was neither very informative, nor did he stand at the foot of the bus stairs to help guests (like myself) with limited mobility get off the coach. Shame about that, it put a blot on an otherwise lovely holiday. The weather was glorious too!

Room Tip: Do ask for a loch view, it's wonderful.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
11 Thank bonaccord
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2012

What a change from the last review I wrote about our hotel in Spain this was a complete contrast with everything spotlessly clean, excellent food, comfortable beds,& with going with Lochs & Glens we had on excellent driver who kept us well informed throughout our 5 day drip including his general knowledge of Scotland.Would I recommend the Hotel DEFINITELY,Would I recommend the tour company MOST DEFINITELY will I go again A RESOUNDING YYYEEESSS PLEASE.It also caters well for the disabled persons with ramps & lifts to all floors.

Room Tip: ANY room will do but ones at the front overlooking the loch with it`s stunning views
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank COLIN E
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2012

enjoyed our first coach tour holiday.And what a find Loch and glens tours,could'nt have been more pleased the coach,the driver (Barry),the daily tours, the bed room,the food, the bars , ths staff theentertainment all first class.
Thank you one and all for a great time

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
#12 of 18 in Pitlochry
Fortingall Hotel
Fortingall Hotel
#1 of 1 in Fortingall

Been to Loch Tummel Hotel? Share your experiences!