Bayview Hotel Langkawi
US$18
US$56
US$48
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Asia Langkawi(Kuah)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$29
Trip.com
US$30
US$16
TripAdvisor
  • Room Service
G Langkawi Motel(Kuah)(Great Value!)
US$28
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
Ricca Inn(Kuah)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
1,090 results
All reviewsfree shopsnight markettaxi standkuah townvalue for moneyhill vieweagle squarehotel is locatedconvenient locationexecutive roommini barcomfortable staypantai cenangwalking distanceswimming poolsea view roombuffet breakfast is
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

The hotel is located in the middle of Kuah. A great shopping place and night market around. Lots of duty free shops. Ample parkong space in hotel. I spent 5 nights in Langkawi. 3 in bayview and 2 in another resort at Pantai Cenang. I must say this hotel had all the facilities and comforts along with great service.

Since I reached very late for check in (around 11 Pm) I had booked a superior room on first night and a deluxe sea view room for tge other 2 nights. The change of room was also smooth. I informed the reception at checkin that I will be movibg to another room next morning and the first room available next day was given to me.

Muat highlight they have a wonderful breakfast spread as well. My wife is a vegetarian, but she was not short of choices. the swimming pool also looked very good and my daughter was pretty excited around it but we didn't use it in this hotel

Cheers

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Aseem K
Reviewed 20 February 2014

very bad hotel..very far from the city centre.. not clean at all
the food is very very very bad.. the smell of the hotel is disgusting
dont ever think of going there..
its not on the beach and the pool is very bad and dirty

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank doaakloub
Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

11th floor on my honeymoon for 3 nights, Sea facing view- awesome. Although beach was about 25-30mins drive, but I rented a car and was awesome experience . Evening snacks was very elaborate. My only concern was that sound from next room was clearly audible and was irritating at times.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2014

It was a pleasant experience staying in Bayview Hotel Langkawi. The hotel is clean and neat, and it is suitable for a family trip, especially when you are staying with old people and young kids. My kids love the swimming pool there. The hotel is also located strategically in Kua Town which is very convenient (walking distance) and accessible to the shops, malls and Night Market. I will stay again in this hotel when I visit Langkawi again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family