We were here over the Ramadan weekend and it was a really a good experience...we were upgraded to Executive Seaview size (not benefits) at level 10...room was quite big, washroom very spacious, good aircon, helpful and courteous staff. Even though the hotel was packed with guests, the breakfast was being refilled quite quick without having to wait for any dishes...good spread for vegetarians as well, very tasty. even the room service food was quite good. overall i would say, we would look forward to coming here again as it is conveniently located to city centre, night market and duty free shops...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayview Hotel Langkawi is a 4-star hotel located in the heart of the commercial district of downtown Kuah, which is a mere 5 minutes from the jetty where ferry boats ply to and from the mainland and 25 minutes from the airport. The hotel prime location is ideal for business and leisure travelers alike. Here, you will be spoilt for choice as there are numerous restaurants, duty free shops, souvenir shops, hawker stalls and night market (every Wednesday & Saturday) within walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bayview Hotel Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Bayview Langkawi
- Langkawi City Bayview Hotel
- Bayview Hotel Langkawi Kuah