We stayed here for 3 days over the Christmas period. We had a fantastic time and never encountered any of the problems that the previous reviewer mentioned. The reception staff couldn't have been more helpful and made sure we had a good seaview room. When we found this too noisy from the band playing that night, they immediately arranged for us to move to a quieter room on the side. The room was fine, a little small but clean and well appointed and always cleaned daily with fresh towels. The food was very good and we went to the Christmas Eve dinner (which was not compulsory!) and thought the range and standard of food was excellent....good to eat smoked salmon and turkey! Satay was delicious too.
The pool area was nice with an infinity pool overlooking the sea and a nice place to relax. We had it to ourselves both afternoons we spent there, though it did get busy with families late afternoon.
The hotel is not far from the ferry terminal, so only a short taxi ride to continue our journey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Langkawi, the tranquil Jewel of Kedah, offers a unique blend of Asian cultures which is reflected at the Bella Vista Waterfront. Situated in the heart of Kuah town, amidst lush landscaped gardens and overlooking the clear blue waters of the Andaman sea, the resort is the perfect getaway for the discerning international pr domestic traveler whether on business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bella Vista Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Vista Langkawi Hotel Kuah
- Bella Vista Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Bella Vista Hotel
- Bella Vista Waterfront Langkawi/Kuah