After reading the reviews regarding this hotel only after booking this hotel, me and my wife were ready to expect the worse. However we were suprised to find a Lovely castle nestled on the beautiful island of Langkawi. We stayed here for about 5 days in a Junior Suite.
The view from our floor was truly amazing and we spend a lot of time by the poolside which was overlooking the sea. Next to the poolside was the hotels main restaurant that served a wide variety of international dishes which were very tasty and cheap. Being a duty free island drinks are exceptionally cheap.
The hotel staff was ever ready to recommend us places to visit on our trip and we highly recommend the cable car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Langkawi, the tranquil Jewel of Kedah, offers a unique blend of Asian cultures which is reflected at the Bella Vista Waterfront. Situated in the heart of Kuah town, amidst lush landscaped gardens and overlooking the clear blue waters of the Andaman sea, the resort is the perfect getaway for the discerning international pr domestic traveler whether on business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bella Vista Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Vista Langkawi Hotel Kuah
- Bella Vista Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Bella Vista Hotel
- Bella Vista Waterfront Langkawi/Kuah