We had to find a hotel for two night and saw this from the boat we had been staying on. TA reviews were mixed so we visited before booking. We were shown a pool/ocean facing standard room. The rack rate was 200RM but were told that online would be cheaper! True, it was only about 140RM and that inc breakfast. Gardens and setting of the restaurant are lovely and a large clean pool too. It is not the ritz but better than many we have seen for dearer.
Word of caution when booking online. There are 2 bella vistas in langkawi, this and one near cenang (which is in the middle of nowhere). Make sure you get the right one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Langkawi, the tranquil Jewel of Kedah, offers a unique blend of Asian cultures which is reflected at the Bella Vista Waterfront. Situated in the heart of Kuah town, amidst lush landscaped gardens and overlooking the clear blue waters of the Andaman sea, the resort is the perfect getaway for the discerning international pr domestic traveler whether on business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bella Vista Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Vista Langkawi Hotel Kuah
- Bella Vista Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Bella Vista Hotel
- Bella Vista Waterfront Langkawi/Kuah