This is our second visit this year, we thoroughly enjoyed both times. All the staff were friendly and helpful. This visit we had a junior suite and that was excellant, better than our previous room, Breakfast was very good, we like spicy food and we weren't disappointed, there were other options available. Plenty of room around the pool, lovely overlooking the sea, nice grounds. This is an ideal place to stay in a central location, with very few westerners.We were made to feel very special. Plenty of areas to relax within the hotel and much to see nearby, either by walking or further afield by taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Langkawi, the tranquil Jewel of Kedah, offers a unique blend of Asian cultures which is reflected at the Bella Vista Waterfront. Situated in the heart of Kuah town, amidst lush landscaped gardens and overlooking the clear blue waters of the Andaman sea, the resort is the perfect getaway for the discerning international pr domestic traveler whether on business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bella Vista Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Vista Langkawi Hotel Kuah
- Bella Vista Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Bella Vista Hotel
- Bella Vista Waterfront Langkawi/Kuah