We had a great stay at Bella Vista. The pool area with "beach" and overlooking the sea is great. The staff couldn't be nicer and they were falling over themselves to help us out at every turn. The service was definitely the highlight. Breakfast was decent if lacking in variety. There is enough going on round about without the area being as touristy as, say, Chenang Beach. Visit the close by Paradise Seafood restaurant for a quality feed for not a lot of money. The rooms themselves are pretty basic and definitely in need of a lick of paint. The shower though, with its massive shower head, was the best thing about the room. There are free wi-fi areas around the hotel although it is disappointing that there is no in-room service. Overall, the service makes this hotel and, with a little upgrading, it could be top notch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Langkawi, the tranquil Jewel of Kedah, offers a unique blend of Asian cultures which is reflected at the Bella Vista Waterfront. Situated in the heart of Kuah town, amidst lush landscaped gardens and overlooking the clear blue waters of the Andaman sea, the resort is the perfect getaway for the discerning international pr domestic traveler whether on business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bella Vista Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Vista Langkawi Hotel Kuah
- Bella Vista Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Bella Vista Hotel
- Bella Vista Waterfront Langkawi/Kuah