No housekeeping after their usual routine checks. No staff speaks English other than main office. Breakfast barely enough items. Couldnt order a thing callling room service as they hardly speak english. Housekeeping never picks phone, neither does the front office. None of the requests were addressed but they keep saying ok. Horrible rude staff. But yes the view, the hotel building is probably the best in Kuah. But if you dont bother them, and also is happy with basic amenities, than surely its all good. But i never felt its worth the price. They have built great things but people are totally undertrained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Langkawi, the tranquil Jewel of Kedah, offers a unique blend of Asian cultures which is reflected at the Bella Vista Waterfront. Situated in the heart of Kuah town, amidst lush landscaped gardens and overlooking the clear blue waters of the Andaman sea, the resort is the perfect getaway for the discerning international pr domestic traveler whether on business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bella Vista Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Vista Langkawi Hotel Kuah
- Bella Vista Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Bella Vista Hotel
- Bella Vista Waterfront Langkawi/Kuah