Bella Vista Waterfront
US$28
US$20
US$72
US$59
Hotel Asia Langkawi(Kuah)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$13
US$58
US$44
Agoda.com
G Langkawi Motel(Kuah)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$24
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvalue for moneythe general managerpool sideandaman seafacing the seaseafoodlocal foodrented a careagle squarebvswisshoneymoonchinesekfcwonderland
Reviewed 18 April 2014

OKAY ~ My story begin with my trip to Langkawi 3D2N. Me and my friends has booked for Duplex Suite which is the most highest category of room. ( for 7 persons). the night i reached there. its damn scary !!!
the way to the room is very dark with no light along all the way. Then when step in the rooms, more scary, the light is in yellow color ( they thought this will let us feel like living in fairy tale but actually is made us feeling more scaring, its like being in a horror movie ! ).

2nd point : Duplex Suite has two floor so it must have a stair to go for the upper floor but what makes it creepy is when you steps on the stair, it will have some sound so it is very annoying (bad maintenance). Thus, we are check in after 7pm so it is really really really freaking me out ! Totally like a horror hotel .

3rd : The toilet. OMG !!!!! It look okay but when the moment we reached, one of my friend is going for toilet but after 5 min she is knocking the door from inside. then she is shouting for help to open the door. SO ... what is the first thing in your mind if you are the person in the toilet ?
Of course you will think is this room have something else ( maybe I'm the person think too much but what do you expect for a student + a girl to think about what had happened so suddenly)

4th point. This is GREAT ! NO HOT WATER !
Of course when we reached the hotel we want to have a bath before going to sleep but the water is cold like hellllll .... So of course i quickly take action to call to the reception for telling our problem. But what they ans me is : '' Sorry miss, cause now our hotel is using solar system, therefore now is already night, maybe you need to open the water for abt 5-10 min the hot water will come '' However the hot water have never come for 1 second since the my first day to the last day in this hotel.

CONCLUSION ~ The outlook of the hotel is okay ( Fairy Tail ) i was vry excited at the beginning but only make me feel stupid. The breakfast is so so only. Not bad but not too good. Swimming pool also not too big but still is clean. However, the room and internal maintenance is sucks.

Room Tip: Dont choose Duplex Suite
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank pat c
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I spent 6 nights in Bella Vista resort and spa in my honey moon with my wife in a delux double room / sea view. resort is nice and calm, room size was not so big, but good for two persons socially if you are planning to hang out most of the day. the only annoying thing is that the hotel's policy is not to open the windows because they are afraid of the mosquitoes. room was clean and room service was good.
Resort location is nice, in Kuah city were you can go to many sites to visits and near the malls, eagle square, legenda park , Fiery to Penang city and many other places.
Breakfast was not so much variable , but it was good - eating with the sea view is wonderful :)
The resort is directly facing the sea, however it has not a beach so that you can go for a swim ( only the view of the sea ) and at night after the sunset every thing become calm in the resort ( no much activities to be done, may be internet surfing the lobby ).

Overall experience : it is a good hotel , value for money , nice and calm and it is location is very good.

Room Tip: Sea view room is very good
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Firstly; the building. As my friend described it, the building was the love-child of Disneyland and a multi-story carpark. It has turrets, for sure, but seems to lack delivery on any other major aspect.

We chose a 2 bedroom suite, which was supposed to include 2 bedrooms and a living room; perfect for a group of friends. This was the main reason we chose this hotel above others. The "suite" was actually one bedroom with a plastic sofa with a doorway to a second bedroom without a sofa. Not magical.

The room was quite basic, but clean (with good bathrooms), though the hotel had an air of neglect about it. It was like a ghost town with very few other people in such a large complex. Our room neighbour left a finished room-service tray outside the room, where it left untouched (except the birds) for more than 48 hours before we complained and it was finally moved.

The pool area is fantastic, with a great infinity pool and a nice view of the sea, though beware the drinks prices. The "mojito" I payed $7 for (very high by Langkawi standards) was made with mint cordial and no limes. The breakfast was a great setting, but very basic (2* quality at best).

All in all, I can't recommend this hotel. There are better hotels for less money with friendlier service and with an atmosphere that doesn't feel as if Mickey Mouse was just found dead in the disabled parking...

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank christibbett
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

No service at all, no room service, rooms not clean, phone lines not working. Worst ever experience in a 3 star hotel.I came to front desk many time for room cleaning but no body came only thing is sea view that's good here.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Abdul Aziz M
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The room is not too spacious, but is comfortable enough for two persons. The location is good for those like to go to Kuah Town for shopping. Food and meals are easy to get, as there are variety of restaurants nearby.

The view of the hotel is nice, but the beach is not for swimming.. I enjoyed having my breakfast at the hotel restaurant with that breathtaking scenery.

Rooms for improvement: Free Wifi at each room, the hotel lobby can be better, fix the broken lift faster!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple