“wooooow,That's really the place for seafood lovers”

Orkid Ria Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Langkawi, Malaysia
“wooooow,That's really the place for seafood lovers”
Reviewed 30 October 2012

as my review title saying,this place is the heaven of seafood lovers and they also do many other kinds of food ,i went to that restaurant 4-5 times and for sure i'll go again for that nice tasty seafood and they really serve it by great way,the only bad point is the price ,it's higher than most of the other seafood restaurant, one tip : go a little bit early or you will wait to go a seat which is happened with me 1 time before and i had to wait for 20mins in line ,they have a small aquarium at the entrance while you will see your food before it's done hahahah :) .don't be mad if your food take a longer time cause it's really big place with too many customers every night.but believe me the food deserve to wait.

• Visited October 2012

• Vietnamese first
Melbourne, Australia
“amazing seafood”
Reviewed 27 October 2012

window seat with friendly staff, amazing selection of seafood, prawns prawns and more prawns!!!!!! one of the busiest restaurants in Cenang for sure

Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Nice Variety of foods... And try the Pineapple Juice!”
Reviewed 26 October 2012

Orkid Ria is really easy to get to and has excellent food. There were all kinds of foods to try, it's speciality being Chinese and Seafood. My family all chose one and shared our meals, and I have to say there wasn't a single one I didn't enjoy. A single Chinese tea was only 0.50 and it was worth the money! Another drink I'll recommend is the Pineapple juice. I must admit, we ordered it by accident after the waitress misheard our request for a pineapple duck, but it is genuinely the nicest juice I've ever had. The food is lovely (I'd recommend the Sizzling Chicken) and it was a nice atmosphere. Definitely go here. I hope to visit again before I leave Langkawi.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Foreman99
“Amazing seafood and great service!”
Reviewed 22 October 2012 via mobile

Orkid ria offers delicious food at a reasonable price served by very friendly staff! Don't miss it, they serve tiger prawns larger than my hands and crabs barbequed to perfection!

“Great prawn”
Reviewed 22 October 2012 via mobile

I'm not a very seafood person but the prawn curry was divine, we also enjoyed garlic prawn and dry chilli chicken. We were told that it was the best seafood place in langkawi... It was indeed!