“Yummy Yummy”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I had ordered 3 dishes at this restaurant. Mantis prawn, lobster and crab. Fresh caught from 'aquarium'. Compliment to the chef who cooks this 3 great dishes.The service at the restaurant is fast and the workers is super friendly.

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Ordered a prawn dish.
I noticed that the serving contained at least six empty prawn shells. So in fact My dish was padded with these shells to make it look like a good serving.
In fact I only received five edible prawns and these were not fresh. I complained to the waiter
Who tried to ignore my complaint. Next I asked to see the manager and was told no manager here. Who is in charge, I asked? No one in charge here.
He was then joined by another waiter and I was then verbally abused and threatened by both of them. Not wishing to become involved in any sort of skirmish in the restaurant, I invited both of them to try to abuse
me outside the restaurant but they both chickened out.

There are far better seafood restaurants in Langkawi

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Based my visit on the reviews here and it definitely impressed, speed of service and food was excellent (always good when hungry), seafood was delicious, but I think there was a definite difference between frozen (they call it 'fresh') and the live food.
Favourite was the King Prawns which we had battered, but can choose other styles. With the lobster we opted for frozen which I think accounted for the slight toughness, but was still delicious.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Definitely try this one you would not be disappointed. Great food, fast service at reasonable price. Would be perfect if the restaurant had a sea view.

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

On reading the recommendations here, and because of our love for fresh seafood, we decided to try out this restaurant. We had crab, prawns and snapper fish, all were cooked quickly and to perfection. The prawns were delicious, although a tad expensive. However, the freshness was evident and I was happy to pay the price. The restaurant is quite basic, but service was fast and attentive. I would definitely eat there again. If you love fresh seafood, then try this place!