Overall I felt the price was a bit high considering this was an old shabby motel (I paid about US $90/night) but the location more than made up for that.
- Right next to the main street but down a little walkway so it was very quiet
- Across the street to the beach (5 min walk!)
- Owner/manager and employees were very friendly
- AC and in room fan worked very well
- Room has a fridge
- Room is very old, dirty and dark
- Sheets were quite dingy
- Bathroom was old and hot water was hit or miss
Overall: I actually enjoyed my stay quite a bit because I didn't have high expectations, I booked this super last minute out of necessity and the location was perfect. I'd recommend this place is you're looking for peace and quiet, a good location and don't intend on staying in the room a lot.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers and TripOnline SA so you can book your White Lodge Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Hotel Pantai Cenang
- White Lodge Motel Langkawi/Pantai Cenang