Undecided on which hotel to enjoy our 10 days in Langkawi, we split 5 days each between the Meritus Pelangi and another hotel at a different beach. This resort is ideal for folks who relish vibrancy, sea-sport activities and a colourful holiday experience; 2 large pools, long stretch of clean sandy beach, award winning landscape, several restaurants, friendly staff, and close proximity to shopping and eateries. There is a cultural show during the popular BBQ dinner by the beach,. However, 2 restaurants are under renovation. The Ramadan buffet dinner is great value at RM40.00 per person. Finding the lake view room on the ground level not appealing enough, we moved to the upper level which is pleasanter. We certainly enjoy the energetic holiday vibes, and recommend it, esp. to families.
By Chue Peng and Jeremy Savill
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed in the style of a traditional Malay village, Meritus Pelangi's 355 guestrooms and suites are housed in wooden chalets that are spread across 35 acres of lush landscaped gardens along a stretch of white sandy shores. Be ushered into a world of ethnic charm and tropical tranquility at this award-winning resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort And Spa, Langkawi
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Langkawi
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort Langkawi
- Pelangi Beach Resort Langkawi
- Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi Pantai Cenang