We stayed in Casa Del Mar for 10 nights on our honeymoon, it a lovely small hotel with about 30 rooms and approx 15 staff, The staff alone sell this hotel as they could not be more helpful and friendly, the staff seem to know all the guests by name and genuinely seem to be interested in all the guests. The hotel itself is right on the beech, with all rooms overlooking the sea. Their restaurant is also right on the beech and you can chose to dine outside and watch the sun go down. We stayed in a seaview room but to be honest there is not much difference between the sea/pool view room, so if you want to save a bit of money probably better off sticking to the poolview (both rooms have a terrace). We got upgraded to a suite on out last night, where we had a twin bathroom, sitting room and private balcony, nice! We were a bit disappointed with Langkawi itself, not a whole lot to do, there are a number of restaurants a stroll down the road but not many lively bars if thats what your looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of Casa del Mar's (Spanish for ‘Home by the sea’) philosophy is to create unique experiences around individual guests, providing them with a tranquil hideaway. Offering sea view accommodation, innovative dining options and Spa facilities, the 34-room Casa del Mar is the perfect oasis for couples looking for a private and peaceful retreat. From its Mediterranean architecture to its cosy and aesthetically pleasing interior, Casa del Mar is a ‘highly individualised property’. At Casa del Mar, one can indulge in the personalised yet unobtrusive service designed specially to pamper the individual. Guests will be in for a real gastronomic experience with La Sal Restaurant where innovative & yet soul satisfying Mediterranean cuisine, seafood BBQ and Asian samplers will be served. Guests can choose to sit inside the restaurant, with interiors recreated to the splendour of a Californian winery or dine al fresco at the poolside or beachside. Casa del Mar offers one the tranquility of a private holiday home by day and subtle gaiety by night through entertainment and dining options. All traditional hospitality practices will be challenged such that every aspect of the property is in harmony with the objective of creating experiences around individuals. Please note that we specialise in couples and adults and do not offer cots or extra beds in guest rooms. Location: Located at the legendary island of Langkawi, northwest of Peninsula Malaysia, Casa del Mar sits along the island’s Pantai Cenang beach, which is a 10-minute ride from the Langkawi airport and within close proximity to Kuah town, the most popular entertainment area in Langkawi with a wide selection of restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Casa del Mar, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Casa Del Mar
- Casa Del Mar, Langkawi Pantai Cenang