As soon as we got there,the staff came out to greet and welcome us and gave us the refreshing drink and cool towels. Looking at the reception we were abit worried about what the rest of the hotel would look like as the furniture is abit outdated. However, our room was very nice (loved the home made biscuits). The restaurant and breakfast was excellent. The pool and beach area was clean and v.relaxing. We got offered cold water and fruits but no ice lollies :-(.
The only disappointing thing about Casa del Mar was that we booked the pool view room 6 months ago but the room we were given dint face the pool. It faced the sea but there were trees blocking the view. It was on 1st floor and the entrance to the room was not from the main hotel so we felt abit excluded. You had to come out of reception from the front of the hotel and go to the left side and thats where the stairs were. We asked them to move us on the first day we got there but were told they dint have any other room available. Otherwise Amazing hotel and looking at other hotels I am soo glad I chose this one! I really liked the staff there, they were always there to help and chat. We dint meet the manager Tom but the other staff were very kind and helpful and we kind of enjoyed our stay more because of them. I would definately recommend this hotel and I am going back there in a couple of years!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of Casa del Mar's (Spanish for ‘Home by the sea’) philosophy is to create unique experiences around individual guests, providing them with a tranquil hideaway. Offering sea view accommodation, innovative dining options and Spa facilities, the 34-room Casa del Mar is the perfect oasis for couples looking for a private and peaceful retreat. From its Mediterranean architecture to its cosy and aesthetically pleasing interior, Casa del Mar is a ‘highly individualised property’. At Casa del Mar, one can indulge in the personalised yet unobtrusive service designed specially to pamper the individual. Guests will be in for a real gastronomic experience with La Sal Restaurant where innovative & yet soul satisfying Mediterranean cuisine, seafood BBQ and Asian samplers will be served. Guests can choose to sit inside the restaurant, with interiors recreated to the splendour of a Californian winery or dine al fresco at the poolside or beachside. Casa del Mar offers one the tranquility of a private holiday home by day and subtle gaiety by night through entertainment and dining options. All traditional hospitality practices will be challenged such that every aspect of the property is in harmony with the objective of creating experiences around individuals. Please note that we specialise in couples and adults and do not offer cots or extra beds in guest rooms. Location: Located at the legendary island of Langkawi, northwest of Peninsula Malaysia, Casa del Mar sits along the island’s Pantai Cenang beach, which is a 10-minute ride from the Langkawi airport and within close proximity to Kuah town, the most popular entertainment area in Langkawi with a wide selection of restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa del Mar, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Casa Del Mar
- Casa Del Mar, Langkawi Pantai Cenang