We went four nights into Casa del Mar, and we had some amazing moments. The staff were great, the service perfect (fresh water, fruit and ice cream while resting in the beach). At night when we come to the room, we had always relaxing music waiting for us, ambiance lights turned on...
One day we used for free a kayak to visit a near island and everything went good. The restaurant of the hotel (La Sal) is incredible to. The beach faces west so prepare yourself to get some amazing sunsets. Beware with some parts of the sand, because ain't so soft, but the water is amazing with no rocks at all.
In our last day we check-out at 12:00 but still used all the other areas until our departure (we had a shower and changed cloths in the fitness area).
Resuming, if you are looking to have a romantic and amazing times, you can pick Casa del Mar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of Casa del Mar's (Spanish for ‘Home by the sea’) philosophy is to create unique experiences around individual guests, providing them with a tranquil hideaway. Offering sea view accommodation, innovative dining options and Spa facilities, the 34-room Casa del Mar is the perfect oasis for couples looking for a private and peaceful retreat. From its Mediterranean architecture to its cosy and aesthetically pleasing interior, Casa del Mar is a ‘highly individualised property’. At Casa del Mar, one can indulge in the personalised yet unobtrusive service designed specially to pamper the individual. Guests will be in for a real gastronomic experience with La Sal Restaurant where innovative & yet soul satisfying Mediterranean cuisine, seafood BBQ and Asian samplers will be served. Guests can choose to sit inside the restaurant, with interiors recreated to the splendour of a Californian winery or dine al fresco at the poolside or beachside. Casa del Mar offers one the tranquility of a private holiday home by day and subtle gaiety by night through entertainment and dining options. All traditional hospitality practices will be challenged such that every aspect of the property is in harmony with the objective of creating experiences around individuals. Please note that we specialise in couples and adults and do not offer cots or extra beds in guest rooms. Location: Located at the legendary island of Langkawi, northwest of Peninsula Malaysia, Casa del Mar sits along the island’s Pantai Cenang beach, which is a 10-minute ride from the Langkawi airport and within close proximity to Kuah town, the most popular entertainment area in Langkawi with a wide selection of restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa del Mar, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Casa Del Mar
- Casa Del Mar, Langkawi Pantai Cenang