was on my honeymoon from 12th Nov to 19th Nov 2013, stayed there for 7 days and seems that even this was less...was on my honeymoon and thought that staying at one hotel for 7 days could be boring but that was not the case...we checked in on 12th nov early in the morning around 10 am, we were allowed for early check in without any hassle. TOM was the guy at the reception who helped us...we booked junior suite but got an upgrade and was booked in Deluxe suite which is huge and on teh 1st floor...the property has only 30 rooms and is THE best and the beautiful property...
everything from hotel to ambience to people to food to drinks everything about the hotel is absolutely perfect...made lot of new freinds at bar...teh bar is perfectly placed with awesome bartenders like Azah, jack and many more (sorry bad in rembering names)...best part is teh happy hours from 5 to 7 every day...they are more like lucky hours rather thn happy hours...
absolutely amazing staff...TOM the GM of the hotel too is amazing...this has to be place for people who want a quiet holiday and who luved to be pampered...a beautiful place to be in...even 7 days are less here...
again saying, an amazing property, amazing staff, amazing food and amazing drinks :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of Casa del Mar's (Spanish for ‘Home by the sea’) philosophy is to create unique experiences around individual guests, providing them with a tranquil hideaway. Offering sea view accommodation, innovative dining options and Spa facilities, the 34-room Casa del Mar is the perfect oasis for couples looking for a private and peaceful retreat. From its Mediterranean architecture to its cosy and aesthetically pleasing interior, Casa del Mar is a ‘highly individualised property’. At Casa del Mar, one can indulge in the personalised yet unobtrusive service designed specially to pamper the individual. Guests will be in for a real gastronomic experience with La Sal Restaurant where innovative & yet soul satisfying Mediterranean cuisine, seafood BBQ and Asian samplers will be served. Guests can choose to sit inside the restaurant, with interiors recreated to the splendour of a Californian winery or dine al fresco at the poolside or beachside. Casa del Mar offers one the tranquility of a private holiday home by day and subtle gaiety by night through entertainment and dining options. All traditional hospitality practices will be challenged such that every aspect of the property is in harmony with the objective of creating experiences around individuals. Please note that we specialise in couples and adults and do not offer cots or extra beds in guest rooms. Location: Located at the legendary island of Langkawi, northwest of Peninsula Malaysia, Casa del Mar sits along the island’s Pantai Cenang beach, which is a 10-minute ride from the Langkawi airport and within close proximity to Kuah town, the most popular entertainment area in Langkawi with a wide selection of restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Casa del Mar, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Casa Del Mar
- Casa Del Mar, Langkawi Pantai Cenang