I've just spent three fantastic days at Casa del Mar. I based my choice on tripadvisor reviews and I was not disappointed! The staff are very friendly and eager to make sure you are 100% happy. Because it is a boutique hotel, there are few people and the staff to customer ratio is very high. it felt as though I was in a staffed villa rather than a hotel. My room was almost on the beach with only the gorgeous, infinity pool (with wonderful dark turquoise tiling) and a couple of rows of palm trees standing in between. The room itself was lovely and clean with all the perks of a high end hotel. Meals were generous and of high quality - fusion cuisine, Malaysian and European, and dinner was served on the beach so you can enjoy a beautiful sunset as you nibble at a chili seabass. For romantic couples or those thinking of proposing, this is an ideal setting and you can book a special table for two with marquis on the beach for the occasion...! My favourite feature of the hotel was the complimentary kayak that you can take out and paddle with to the mini-desert island about a mile offshore. I spent many hours lazing on the beach with the place all to myself. The hotel itself is just at the edge of the pantai cenang area with shops.bars and restaurants if you want to venture out for a walk (but why would you?!) In summary, I loved this place! Thank you to all the staff who made my stay so wonderful and personal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of Casa del Mar's (Spanish for ‘Home by the sea’) philosophy is to create unique experiences around individual guests, providing them with a tranquil hideaway. Offering sea view accommodation, innovative dining options and Spa facilities, the 34-room Casa del Mar is the perfect oasis for couples looking for a private and peaceful retreat. From its Mediterranean architecture to its cosy and aesthetically pleasing interior, Casa del Mar is a ‘highly individualised property’. At Casa del Mar, one can indulge in the personalised yet unobtrusive service designed specially to pamper the individual. Guests will be in for a real gastronomic experience with La Sal Restaurant where innovative & yet soul satisfying Mediterranean cuisine, seafood BBQ and Asian samplers will be served. Guests can choose to sit inside the restaurant, with interiors recreated to the splendour of a Californian winery or dine al fresco at the poolside or beachside. Casa del Mar offers one the tranquility of a private holiday home by day and subtle gaiety by night through entertainment and dining options. All traditional hospitality practices will be challenged such that every aspect of the property is in harmony with the objective of creating experiences around individuals. Please note that we specialise in couples and adults and do not offer cots or extra beds in guest rooms. Location: Located at the legendary island of Langkawi, northwest of Peninsula Malaysia, Casa del Mar sits along the island’s Pantai Cenang beach, which is a 10-minute ride from the Langkawi airport and within close proximity to Kuah town, the most popular entertainment area in Langkawi with a wide selection of restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Agoda, Southall Travel, Expedia, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Casa del Mar, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Casa Del Mar
- Casa Del Mar, Langkawi Pantai Cenang