We have just returned from ten wonderful days at Casa del Mar. This is not your usual large glossy five star hotel with marble everywhere, but that is part of its charm. The service you will receive here from ALL of the staff is however five star, and you are left in doubt that their main aim is for you to have a wonderful holiday.
The restaurant on the beach is without doubt the best eatery in Pantai Chenang, and there is nothing better than sitting with your feet in the sand, eating beautiful food, watching a fabulous sunset.
The breakfasts were also lovely with plenty of choice and the hot a la carte options were varied and imaginative and beautifully presented.
We also tried out the spa, and had a wonderful full body massage which was expertly and professionally done.
The charm of this place is it's intimate feel, where you feel valued as a guest, where nothing is too much trouble, and which feels like a little oasis in a hectic world. Definitely the place to come to unwind.
You could spend every minute there and never leave the hotel, but that would be a shame, as Langkawi has a lot to offer in the way of wildlife and adventure tours, all of which were organised for us by the hotel before we even arrived. Please try Devs tours, all of them have great guides who are very knowledgeable and make the experience well worth while.
Thank you to all the staff at Casa del Mar for making our stay so memorable - we really didn't want to come home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of Casa del Mar's (Spanish for ‘Home by the sea’) philosophy is to create unique experiences around individual guests, providing them with a tranquil hideaway. Offering sea view accommodation, innovative dining options and Spa facilities, the 34-room Casa del Mar is the perfect oasis for couples looking for a private and peaceful retreat. From its Mediterranean architecture to its cosy and aesthetically pleasing interior, Casa del Mar is a ‘highly individualised property’. At Casa del Mar, one can indulge in the personalised yet unobtrusive service designed specially to pamper the individual. Guests will be in for a real gastronomic experience with La Sal Restaurant where innovative & yet soul satisfying Mediterranean cuisine, seafood BBQ and Asian samplers will be served. Guests can choose to sit inside the restaurant, with interiors recreated to the splendour of a Californian winery or dine al fresco at the poolside or beachside. Casa del Mar offers one the tranquility of a private holiday home by day and subtle gaiety by night through entertainment and dining options. All traditional hospitality practices will be challenged such that every aspect of the property is in harmony with the objective of creating experiences around individuals. Please note that we specialise in couples and adults and do not offer cots or extra beds in guest rooms. Location: Located at the legendary island of Langkawi, northwest of Peninsula Malaysia, Casa del Mar sits along the island’s Pantai Cenang beach, which is a 10-minute ride from the Langkawi airport and within close proximity to Kuah town, the most popular entertainment area in Langkawi with a wide selection of restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Fastbooking, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa del Mar, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Casa Del Mar
- Casa Del Mar, Langkawi Pantai Cenang