My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights during our honeymoon. We were staying in the casa sea deluxe room which was beautiful! When we arrived after our airport transfers the receptionists were not that organised (this is the only downfall!). My husband had booked and paid in advance so I would not see anything regarding the amount and the receptionist produced a bill and had not realised we had paid in full. It took some time and showing of email correspondence to resolve.
Anyway, the room was beautiful with a lovely balcony. I was given a bunch of roses, chocolates and our bed was decorated for our honeymoon.
Breakfast was delicious, roti canai, lovely fresh fruit and a large selection of continental items.
The pool is gorgeous and the bar staff attentive when you are there and indeed on the beach loungers.
The cocktails were just the thing in the heat!!
The second night my husband had organised the degustation menu for the private dining table on the beach.
The food, the setting, the wine pairings were all incredible. Particular thanks to Harim who was looking after us. I would highly recommend this for a beautiful romantic meal.
The hotel is within walking distance of nice restaurants and shops (and also laundry facilities at 40B per kilo!). We had a wonderful relaxing stay and would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of Casa del Mar's (Spanish for ‘Home by the sea’) philosophy is to create unique experiences around individual guests, providing them with a tranquil hideaway. Offering sea view accommodation, innovative dining options and Spa facilities, the 34-room Casa del Mar is the perfect oasis for couples looking for a private and peaceful retreat. From its Mediterranean architecture to its cosy and aesthetically pleasing interior, Casa del Mar is a ‘highly individualised property’. At Casa del Mar, one can indulge in the personalised yet unobtrusive service designed specially to pamper the individual. Guests will be in for a real gastronomic experience with La Sal Restaurant where innovative & yet soul satisfying Mediterranean cuisine, seafood BBQ and Asian samplers will be served. Guests can choose to sit inside the restaurant, with interiors recreated to the splendour of a Californian winery or dine al fresco at the poolside or beachside. Casa del Mar offers one the tranquility of a private holiday home by day and subtle gaiety by night through entertainment and dining options. All traditional hospitality practices will be challenged such that every aspect of the property is in harmony with the objective of creating experiences around individuals. Please note that we specialise in couples and adults and do not offer cots or extra beds in guest rooms. Location: Located at the legendary island of Langkawi, northwest of Peninsula Malaysia, Casa del Mar sits along the island’s Pantai Cenang beach, which is a 10-minute ride from the Langkawi airport and within close proximity to Kuah town, the most popular entertainment area in Langkawi with a wide selection of restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa del Mar, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Casa Del Mar
- Casa Del Mar, Langkawi Pantai Cenang