From the minute we arrivd at this tell you knew it was different. We were early for check in but the staff showed us around the resort, showed us the guest room where we could sit and relax until our room was ready, provided us with fresh ginger and lime drinks, towels and fresh water to sit by the beach. All within 10 minutes of arriving.
The hotel itself is beautiful. Very clean and well appointed. It is right on the beach and has amazing views of the ocean. We booked a sea view room and although it was lovely a pool view room actually gives you the same view!
The breakfasts are amazing at Casa Del Mar, we also ate lunch and a romantic dinner on the beach for valentines day and cannot fault the food, service or staff - it was amazing. The hotel is very relaxing, very thought has went into making it easy for you to do nothing!!
The only thing I wouldn't do again is to organise for the hotel to pick us up from the airport. At 50ringitts it is very expensive and a local taxi will cost you 3/4 of the price.
I would def stay here again for a romantic break - the most relaxing stay I have had anywhere in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of Casa del Mar's (Spanish for ‘Home by the sea’) philosophy is to create unique experiences around individual guests, providing them with a tranquil hideaway. Offering sea view accommodation, innovative dining options and Spa facilities, the 34-room Casa del Mar is the perfect oasis for couples looking for a private and peaceful retreat. From its Mediterranean architecture to its cosy and aesthetically pleasing interior, Casa del Mar is a ‘highly individualised property’. At Casa del Mar, one can indulge in the personalised yet unobtrusive service designed specially to pamper the individual. Guests will be in for a real gastronomic experience with La Sal Restaurant where innovative & yet soul satisfying Mediterranean cuisine, seafood BBQ and Asian samplers will be served. Guests can choose to sit inside the restaurant, with interiors recreated to the splendour of a Californian winery or dine al fresco at the poolside or beachside. Casa del Mar offers one the tranquility of a private holiday home by day and subtle gaiety by night through entertainment and dining options. All traditional hospitality practices will be challenged such that every aspect of the property is in harmony with the objective of creating experiences around individuals. Please note that we specialise in couples and adults and do not offer cots or extra beds in guest rooms. Location: Located at the legendary island of Langkawi, northwest of Peninsula Malaysia, Casa del Mar sits along the island’s Pantai Cenang beach, which is a 10-minute ride from the Langkawi airport and within close proximity to Kuah town, the most popular entertainment area in Langkawi with a wide selection of restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Fastbooking, Southall Travel, Expedia, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Casa del Mar, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Casa Del Mar
- Casa Del Mar, Langkawi Pantai Cenang