Bon Ton Resort
Tomato Hotel Langkawi(Pantai Cenang)
US$25
The Gemalai Village(Pantai Cenang)
US$82
US$69
US$47
Chenang Inn(Pantai Cenang)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$25
Hotels.com
Rainbow Lodge(Pantai Cenang)(Great Value!)
US$20
Orbitz.com
White Lodge Motel(Pantai Cenang)
US$73
US$39
Agoda.com
Cenang Memories Motel(Pantai Cenang)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$23
Sunset Beach Resort(Pantai Cenang)
US$48
US$47
US$190
US$169
Official Site
Casa del Mar, Langkawi(Pantai Cenang)
US$275
US$220
All reviewscats and dogsblue gingeranimal shelterbon bonnam restaurantyellow orchidmalay houseson stiltslove catspalm villaan animal loveryogurtunique placeresident catmosquito netmod conswooden house
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We actually didn't stay in the rooms, so I can't comment about staying. But we came back 3 or 4 times to the restaurant and one day we spent the whole lunch and afternoon reading by their pool- as we ordered drinks and enjoyed swimming and the loungers. so so beautiful! They were happy to have us as they were not so busy and we were spending money. It was truly awesome!

The food is OFF THE CHARTS good for Langkawi! Great combinations- not over large portions but super fresh and high quality. The salads are beautiful and the desserts are AMAZING!! just come to try a dessert!!

It is expensive! but we felt splurging on our holiday was all part of it!
We hope we can stay here one day at the accommodations look stunning and authentic! Such a beautifully decorated and done place! We loved it!!

I highly recommend for lunch, dinner and dessert!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mikaela K
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

I visited with my husband and 3 children aged 2, 7 and 9. My children loved playing with the cats that were lying around the resort. Loved the view of the pond from the restaurant. The antique Malay timber houses were beautifully restored. I am glad that my children got to experience staying in one. A really unique accommodation. The staff were attentive and accomodating. Our flight was a10pm flight. The staff on duty was flexible enough to allow us to check out at 6pm as it was not booked the next day. With 3 young children, that was a great help! Good location with the main town only 5 min taxi ride away.

Btw the cats will not enter the villa if you keep the doors and windows closed. There are aircon and fans so there is no need to open the windows.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank meiyin76
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We checked in for two nights at Bon Ton, the view was lovely and each villa is individually special.

Then came the cats to rule over our beds!! The cats just wont leave the beds, even after we shoo them, they practically jump up the bed and share the bed with you. Yes, even if you are an animal lover, you dont need the cat up in bed with you. I even got flea bites on my leg (they are still itchy till now even with medicine).

Being a family trip, we have kids running around the house, and at night, a malay man came knocking on our door and said, "How many of you in the house, why so many shoes outside, dont make me come to your door and knock again, I can hear you from outside". We asked,"Next vilal complained?" and he answered,"No, I can hear you from outside"

Oh my god!! He wasnt even saying it nicely and was threatening us! Of course we have a lot of shoes!! We dont wear our sport shoes to the beach, we changed them to slippers!! Whats with putting our shoes outside!! I mean was it our fault we put all our shoes at our own villa?

The next morning we found out the friendly reception girl we met was the morning shift, and this malay man was to be on night shift.

The following night, my husband was about to go out for a smoke, and when he opened the door, he saw the same man right at the stairs of our villa with his torchlight counting our shoes!! And he said this, "How many of you inside?"

This is too much!! The place would have been perfect without him stalking us!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
10  Thank florence c
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We spent four days in Bon Ton and enjoyed every minute of our stay. The service was good and we found everyone very helpful, sincere and hospitable. This place was exactly what we were looking for: authentic Malay villas with all the necessities of the modern world. They trully thought through the details.
The resort really felt private (could be because we were there during the low season), it was very tranquil with cats slugging on the sun.
Nam, the restaurant in the resort, has wonderful deserts and cocktails!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank YuliyaRR
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I did not choose to stay here, hence my review is only about their service level on the phone. I called the hotel at 10.30am today and asked for their reservations dept. The man who picked up the phone was rude and told me "reservations are not in office yet" - what?! at 10.30am, they still have not started work? his reply was simple "no, they haven't." and without any offers to take my number and call me back, he just simply hung up the phone! OMG... how can anyone consider this place if their customer service level on the phone is so terrible!? I am speechless...

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank sugarstic
acg1960, Manager at Bon Ton Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

Hello Sugarstic,

I would like to first thank you for taking the time to inform us about this issue, when it comes to customer service, I personally take all matters very seriously.

I have since spoken to the person in question and I have also implemented a new procedure with it comes to taking reservation during and outside of office hours.

I hope when you next call our resort you get the service you require & deserve.