Simply love this resort! Near the airport (taxi took about 7 minutes to travel from airport to the resort). The staffs are extremely friendly, always smiling at us and always there to ask us whether we need any extra breakfast or to answer any of our questions.
Free ride to the nearby beach (by the resort manager).
Food at the resort is excellent. The salad, soup and steak are delicious! The chef did a fantastic job in cooking the steak (steak was thick and he still managed to give us medium)!
There are at least 5-7 cats in the resort and we had special guest (one of the cats) in our room during one of the days of our stay. Cats there are really friendly; not fierce at all!
The only two drawbacks for this resort are:
01) Resort is pricey
02) Got bitten by mosquitoes during the 2 nights stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 10-minute drive from the airport and 5-minute drive from the main beach of Pantai Cenang, Bon Ton is convenient yet secluded. Built within the grounds of a 100-year-old coconut plantation, our eight villas are centered around a pool/jacuzzi and front onto a lotus lagoon. Exclusive and private, all villas are individually designed and equipped with air conditioning & ceiling fans. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and LateRooms so you can book your Bon Ton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bon Ton Hotel Langkawi
- Bon Ton Langkawi
- Bon Ton Resort Langkawi/Pantai Cenang