AB Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Pantai Cenang
See available hotels
Best Star Resort(Pantai Cenang)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Beachfront
Alpha Motel(Pantai Cenang)
View Hotel
All reviewsbeach sidehot showerper nightisland hoppingqueen bedroom servicefamily roomwalking distanceceiling fanunderwater worldmangrove tourtvfridgelangkawiroadsidepax
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Small room with a porch right next to the beach which is nice, Shower and toilet both in the same squaremeter is interesting but you get what you pay for. Nice budget option. Reggea bar with friendly people only a stonethrow away on the beach.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 April 2013

I never saw such Bad hotel in my Life. Dirty and stinking.

Everything was Bad, someone whose working there stole us some of ours clothes.

When I told to the réception they didnt care.
we booked 5 days and checked out after one night I did not see anything as bad. The bedding smelled bad, the toilets were not cleaned, the shower stunk. The room was always

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Medhi B
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I stay in the room at the roadside. Rm100/nite. overall the room was good. I have no problem throughout mh 2 nites stay there. However as the room is just side by side n during the nite,if the neighbour were outside chatting with their friends it was somehow cause disturbance. However in regards to hotel service n d room i dont hv any issue.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 9 April 2013

We chose AB motel after having seen the Sandy Beach Resort, Best Star and Malibest (both situated basically next to AB motel). The price-quality relation convinced us to stay in AB motel.

We stayed in room A13, which is the first one next to the beach, it's actually a side-sea view room (bungalow), but it's located on the beach - you're sitting on your terrace facing the sea. The view is fantastic and it's worth the price (120 RM in low season, 150 in high season). The room itself is pretty basic, but as you spend most of the time outside it's really enough. It's quite big though, so you have enough space to store your stuff. The aircon was ok as well as small fridge. The shower has hot water. Unfortunately as you're basically living on the beach, ants can be a small problem. We asked at the reception if they have any insect repellent and they helped us out.
It's a basic, very well located motel motel with wi-fi at the reception area and a quite expensive restaurant. It has some common area on the main patio, next to the beach which can get a bit loud specially during weekends as it's open for the general public.
I would recommend this place for budget travellers!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kasia S
Reviewed 2 April 2013

To me, it was a very good room and value.
Of course it's simple, but the room is big with plenty of room for your things, big mirror, hangers ...
The water was not very hot, but who needs it, and the balcony was pretty nice, I could watch the sun rise every morning from it.
It is very clean, the room is tiled, which has no charm, but at least it is clean.
They come and clean the room evey 2 days, and change the towels.
I stayed in the rooms accross the street, and that was perfect.

Free wi fi in the lobby only. Don't forget to try the massage chair !

No charm, no luxury, but super clean and big. I enjoyed it a lot.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo