“Good mexican meal”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

A good place for mexican fare at decent price...with drinks and chilling..The dish sizes are very big..the service is quick and staff is friendly. Do early dinner for after party or chilling on beach shack.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This on the far end of Jl Pantai Cenang, Langkawi, very good food and drinks, where you get Tiger beer on tap at 6 MYR, be careful of ordering as the quantity is large.Music is lovely the singer knows all Bob Marley numbers, worth a visit, the Syrian waiters Yaser and Ibrahim always there with a smile.

Has a happy hour 3pm to 7pm. Heinekin pints 6Rm middies 3RM
Tiger is 10Rm pint and 5Rm middy. A very clean and presentable place. Have not tried the food yet ut there were quite a few diners.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The waiters were very friendly.
The taste of the foods and drinks were within our expectation.
Plus, the serving portions were big.
I particularly like their rice and pizza, it was great in taste.
Although there was no air conditioner, It wasn't very hot during the day time.
Lastly, if you would observe carefully, you can actually see some small and fine decorative displays. Enjoy!

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

I spent a week in Pantai Cenang and can say it is the best area on the island to stay. Being a Westerner (UK) I had been eating Malay food for over a week and although when I'm away I eat as a local sometimes there is that crave to each Western food!

I tried the Little Mexican and oh my days I was not disaappointed. I ordered Chimichanga and my friend ordered Fajitas. The meal was presented well, served warm, the chicken was moist and cooked well. Instead of Fries I ordered Mexican style rice. The rice came out in the shape of a star! Brilliant! I orders cocktails and they were lush!

At the time there was a live band playing, also. Great touch the the feel of the restaurant. The staff are attentive, polite and portray an interest of where you're from.

Great place if you're looking to have a 'guilt trip' meal away from Malay food..... do it!