My husband and I spent one night at this hotel and would highly recommend it to others. The rooms are very nice and the pool area is beautiful. In addition to the hotel being clean, comfortable and affordable, Dennis, the owner was a fantastic host. He really made us feel at home with the little things that really matter, such as lending us a knife and plates to cut our pineapple! He also gave recommendations on dining and activites. The hotel is a short walk to Playa Carillo and a short taxi ride (about $15 for the 2 of us) to Playa Samara. It is also on the bus line. Both beaches are absolutely breathtaking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family oriented hotel, welcoming singles, couples, wedding parties, families, children, and handicap guests. Being a small hotel of 7 rooms we offer a warm family atmosphere with the added bonus of having the amenities of the larger hotels. In 2007 we accomplished a total remodel including all guestrooms with European tiles and exotic Mahogany and Cedar woods throughout. The hotel also features the addition of a new custom pool and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Esperanza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza Hotel Playa Samara
- Hotel Esperanza Guanacaste, Costa Rica