We had a great stay in mid May. Dennis, the owner was knowledgeable about excursions and local restaurants. He made these arrangements for us a la concierge. Each morning he made our breakfast - hot and included in the room charge - to our orders,, including guya (sp) pinta, a traditional Costa Rican bean and rice dish.
This is a good value hotel. I felt very safe and would recommend this for young adults through the retired.
Thanks Dennis for everything that you did for us, especially for taking care of Pat's personal matter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family oriented hotel, welcoming singles, couples, wedding parties, families, children, and handicap guests. Being a small hotel of 7 rooms we offer a warm family atmosphere with the added bonus of having the amenities of the larger hotels. In 2007 we accomplished a total remodel including all guestrooms with European tiles and exotic Mahogany and Cedar woods throughout. The hotel also features the addition of a new custom pool and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel Esperanza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza Hotel Playa Samara
- Hotel Esperanza Guanacaste, Costa Rica