“Amazing”

Hey Lampuki - Private Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: Hey Lampuki Charters is a private boat charter company offering tailor made boat sightseeing trips around the stunning islands of Gozo and Comino. Departing out of Mgarr Harbour, Gozo Hey Lampuki offers day trips, sunset cruises and dive trips with food and beverages included. Departure times are completely up to you!
Ely, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Having spent many years in my childhood swimming off boats from Gozo I was very keen my husband and I took our children as soon as they were capable swimmers. Well they are as addicted as I am. Loved the time spent on the boat. Very spoilt as only the 4 of us and lots of space. Dominic and Charlotte were amazing hosts and nothing was too much trouble. The boat is lovely, food amazing and swimming simply superb. Felt so spoilt and we all loved every minute of it ( we did a day cruise and sunset cruise). Needless to say we are going to be booking for next year in the next few days to ensure we don't miss out. Do it you will love it.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank karen4c

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Two very enjoyable days”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Six of us divers were booked on this charter on 2nd July 2014 by Scuba Kings in gozo. From the moment we arrived at the harbour and was met by Dom the skipper I had an instant good feeling about the day ahead. Hey Lampuki is a great boat for divers and day trippers and is maintained to a very good standard. Doms knowledge of the islands and dive sites of Malta is spot on as he is a diver himself. He is very hot on safety and has his customers best interests and their safety at the top of his list. The boat is well set up for diving and has a lovely sun deck with benches and cushions to chill out on between dives. Dom only really had one rule on his boat and that was to be safe and have a good time which we all obeyed. The cost of us all going out for the day was very reasonable and included freshly made ham and cheese salad sandwiches which were very yummy with ice cold water, hey Dom even supplied us with an ice cold beer after our final dive of the the day included in the cost. I would have paid double considering how nice a day we had. On Friday the 5th of July we all decided just one day was not enough so we called Dom and booked to go out on the next day which was equally as nice and we met Dom's girlfriend Charlotte who was a very pleasant host to us. Well done Dom and good luck in the future YOU DESERVE IT. Best regards Jeremy.

Visited July 2014
Warsaw, Warszawa, Poland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great time around Gozo & Comino!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My friends and I took the Hey Lampuki boat around Blue Lagoon, the nearby shipwreck, some caves etc. to swim around. The thirteen or so of us fit very comfortably on the boat, and we could sit in the shade or in the sun.

Our captain Dominic was a really nice guy, advised on the best places for a swim or for snorkeling, and when some friends got seasick he let them off at Comino on land and we picked them up later. In addition, life jackets and floaties were available for those who couldn't swim or weren't sure of it, as well as masks and snorkels for those who didn't bring their own.

Lunch was included in the trip and it was really great - and most beverages we did bring on board ourselves, but there was a spacious fridge provided that we could fill with ice and our own bottles and cans.

It was my second time on the boat, and if I would be organising another boat party for a group of ten to fifteen, this is definitely the boat I'd pick.

Visited June 2014