Stayed for a week B&B in February and for what I paid I couldn't fault the room and the service. Had a side room with small sea view which was spacious with a small balcony. Room was cleaned daily with fresh towels if required. Location is good with easy access to local bus service, water taxi to Valletta and the Island tour buses. Breakfast was adequate for price paid but the food in the ground floor cafe/bistro was very good and excellent value for money. I didn't use any of the additional facilities such as the gym, internet etc so am not qualified to comment. One thing that really made an impression was the attitude of the staff. They were all so friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. That in itself made for a very enjoyable stay. Would I return - definitely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Milano Due Hotel has just recently undergone major refurbishment work with much attention given to creating a more comfortable atmosphere. Every room now offers modern bathrooms, lighting and an efficient new water system which has been designed to reduce waste and at the same time be environmentally friendly. The hotel entrance, reception & lobby area, 7th floor panoramic restaurant, sun terraces & whirlpool have also been refurbished giving the hotel a new fresh look. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HostelWorld, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Milano Due reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milano Due Hotel Il Gzira
- Milano Due Hotel Sliema
- Milano Due Sliema
- Milano Due Malta/Il Gzira