“A good breakfast”

Bridget's A Slice of Heaven
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014

A lovely little corner to hang out in and/or have a light meal. Lots of variety and friendly staff. The cakes looked good but it was too early in the day for me to try, will have to go back one afternoon.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Bridgets is great. We are often in the area with friends and pass through the town regularly. We always look for somewhere to eat off the main road because these places are generally better than those you see straight away - and Bridgets is no exception.

Great food and service and it's really friendly. I am sure it's a family business as everyone gets on really well and the atmosphere is excellent.

it isn't the biggest place but the best things come in small packages! Try it out now and tell Bridget we sent you!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I love this little place! I regularly pop in for coffee and cake and/or sometimes a main meal too. All of the food that I've had there has been exceptional - really yummy! Very reasonable prices too! The cakes are amazing and you get a really thick slice! The coffees are also very nice. Now the afternoon tea (which they have just started doing in the last few weeks) .......is something else! Absolutely fantastic and extremely good value for money!! .......oh, and did I mention yummy?!?! :D

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We often pop into Bridget's when in Kirkbymoorside. There is always a friendly welcome and the food is delicious as well as very reasonably priced. My highlight though......the hot chocolate (with all the trimmings of course!) Can honestly say it is the best hot chocolate I have ever had!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Recently opened this is a super little place. Bridget has recently been at one of Yorkshires best
Farm Shop/Restaurant/Delis. She is now making a name as the best small eating establishment in the area. First call we had excellent coffee and toasted tea cakes, but on our second visit we had an excellent lunch of Bridgets Quiches with super salad and coleslaw followed by the best Lemon Meringue Pie ever. Everything is home made by the aforementioned. As Mr Remington would have said "the food was so good I bought the Company!" Try this place when in the area, you will not be disappointed!