See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped here in the small self-contained cottage for one night while doing the Dales Way it is well worth the climb up hill from Burnsall. It was a superb cottage, fantastic scenery and hearty breakfast. Our hosts we excellent and dog friendly. We could not fault it and hope to visit again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2016

Booked a last minute overnight stay to meet friends holidaying nearby. Very lucky to find this perfect spot. Excellent accommodation in self contained apartment next to the main house. Friendly welcome and delicious breakfast taken in the main house looking at a superb view.

Room tip: Take a torch if you intend to walk back from the pub.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2015 via mobile

As someone has already mentioned this B&B is on the hillside between Appletreewick & Burnsall, so a car is definitely recommended. We stayed in the self contained cottage within the grounds, there is parking space, and the views are amazing! The cottage is so cute, it has everything you could need and wish we could have stayed longer... The cooked breakfast was in the main house it was delicious, and the views from the dining room were amazing. Would definitely return, and would love to see it in summer!

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2015

This B&B is a bit away from Burnsall and up a hill too but don't let that put you off because it really is worth the effort to get there. It is such a wonderful setting and the views from the breakfast room are simply drop dead gorgeous - I could have stared out of the window all day long. I was accommodated in the separate cottage and it felt so cosy inside that I was reluctant to head down into Burnsall to eat - if I had planned it I could have used the cooking facilities in the galley kitchen. The breakfast was delicious and filling and set me up for my day's walking perfectly. Apparently Yorkshire's Paul the Weather Man has stayed here - not sure if that is a recommendation or not but I certainly recommend it!

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

A bit of a walk out of Bursnall but well worth the walk. We were in a separate cottage,enough room for us and our dog. The breakfast in the morning was the best. Lovely fry but very quaint. Jack and Wilma looked after us so well. Would love to go back and visit sometime soon.

Date of stay: July 2015